TIG welder - metal worker (Wiekevorst/Herentals)
CEE designs and builds energy- and CO2-efficient metal structures and machines for industry.
For our construction department in Wiekevorst we are looking for a motivated and ambitious
TIG welder - metal worker (Herentals)
- Based on detailed plans, you and your colleagues take care of the TIG welding of industrial metal structures
- You have a diversified role in which you work both in our workshop in Wiekevorst for prefabrication and for assembly at our customers' locations.
- You work in day shifts, start-up time depends on the site .
- You are trained in mechanics, welding or metal works
- You are excellent at TIG welding and preferably already experienced at this
- You have good spatial insights
- You can work with a plasma cutter or are willing to learn this
- You can easily read a technical plan and assemble metal structures
- You have experience in an industrial environment
- You can communicate in Dutch and English.
- You will end up in a dynamic small business environment with a pragmatic attitude and a family atmosphere where everyone's contribution is valued.
- Nice hourly pay, depending on your experience and competencies, supplemented with year-end bonus, holiday bonus , electronic meal vouchers and hospitalization insurance.
- In addition, you will have the opportunity to follow courses to obtain safety certificates.
Contact Kathleen Pierco via 0498/257926 or send your CV/questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.