Project manager (Hamme-Mille/Leuven)
As a project manager you are fully responsible for the correct implementation of industrial energy projects. You contribute to the improvement of the general energy efficiency in industry and to the decarbonisation of the industry.
- You make decisions regarding project design where necessary
- Quality and safety are of paramount importance to you
- You supervise the execution of the works and offer support during the start-up of the installation
- Monitoring of scope, budget and planning
- You have a strong hands-on mentality and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- As the main point of contact for customers, you also take care of customer relations and spot new opportunities.
- Education: Industrial engineer electromechanics
- Passion for energy, engineering and sustainability
- You have strong communication skills, both written and oral and you can easily adapt your communication to various discussion partners.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar (SME) environment
- Affinity with industrial production processes is an asset
- Experience in Process Design is a plus
- Ability to work very accurately and analytically, even under time pressure
- Strong empathic and organizational ability
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, French is an asset.
Opportunity to participate in socially relevant projects within an innovation-driven organization
Environment where your creativity is stimulated and you can take your responsibility
Pleasant and collegial environment where you can be yourself
Energetic and motivated team Customized active coaching and training
Competitive salary package with company car, bonus (CLA 90), flexible working hours, 6 ADV days, fringe benefits (laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers; group and hospitalization insurance)
We get to know each other better through fun, team and family activities.
Contact Kathleen Pierco via 0498/257926 or send your CV/questions to email@example.com.