Working at CEE
CEE is an independent partner for industrial energy projects. Our companies take care of energy projects for production companies in Western Europe. Our services are focused on carrying out industrial energy audits, energy measurements and monitoring, engineering of energy optimized installations and utilities, to turnkey implementation and performance assurance of such plants. We are looking for passionate engineers to join our team to meet the growing demand.
Interested? Then apply quickly for one of the following positions.
Looking for an internship ? Make sure to check out our internship proposals.
As a Project engineer, you are responsible for the realization of energy projects in an industrial environment from A to Z. Together with the customer, you will dive into the production process to map the energy flow in detail (if need be, based on additional measurements). Then, armed with information from your fellow specialists, you start with the identification process of cost-effective, energy-saving projects. Selected projects will be further developed during the engineering phase and implemented turnkey. After implementation, you are responsible for the startup and performance assurance of the plants.
Education: industrial or civil engineer
Minimum 3 years experience in a production/engineering environment
Passion for energy and engineering
Knowledge of industrial energy technologies
Literally wanting/daring to "roll up your sleeves"
Team player and able to work/act independently
- Opportunity to contribute to highly social relevant projects in an innovation-driven organisation
- Environment triggering your creativity where you can take responsibility for the whole project lifecycle
- Pleasant, collaborative working environment. We only expect you to be yourself !
- Dynamic and motivated team
- Active coaching and training tailored to your needs
- Competitive salary package with company car, bonus (CAO 90), flexible working hours, 6 ADV days, fringe benefits (laptop, cell phone, meal tickets; group - and hospitalisation insurance)
- We get to know each other even better through fun, team and family activities.
Contact Kathleen Pierco on 010/452882 or 0498/257926 or send your CV/questions to email@example.com.